New Skin! lol.
Finally! I have used my own layouts! Like it? It features the Intramurals last year. I made this for the purpose of my computer project and just found it earlier and decided to make it a skin for this blog. :P hehehe.. It took me a long time to format this since i dont use DIV layers much. I really do hope you guys like it. Anyways, were officially back to school and its so far good. I've also read HBP (in 2 days, record time for me.) and now currently reading "Angels and Demons" which is as great as "The Da Vinci Code". I've also finished Bra's and Broomsticks another great book. :) Hmm.. what else, well nothing major to tell you guys i guess... Well thats it to put my days short. Once, again I really do hope you guys like the layout! :) Its already 1:01AM here so id better head on to sleep. See you guys soon! Ciao!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home