New Skin! lol. Blue again. Yeah I know. It's to love. Like It? I love it! I love vectors and this is a really cool one. Anyways, Im still here in US. Actually, last week ko na dito. I was supposed to leave on June 23 but change of plans, Im leaving here on the 10th. So, maabutan ko yung opening of classes. Im really going to miss this place. The cold weather. The food. etc. (oh yeah and by the way, i've develop an addiction to ice cream LOL!) lol. My days here have been SO MUCH fun! I have it all on pictures. lol. Ill try to tell you all about it.
Since my last post I've been doing a lot. Mostly sleep lol, but I did go to a LOT of places. We went to Universal Studios which was a BLAST! It gave me a more clear view of how movies are done. I really loved Terminator 2-D. Kimberly Duncan was so funny. There was also the Studio Tour. We got to see the set of War of the World's! It was when the plane crash which was so cool. Disneyland was next and really I was lost for words. The Disney parade was just WOW. Basically the whole place is. I didnt get to see Fantasmic (which my parents and most of the people tell me is absolutely great) but I will next year with my siblings. Anyways, just every place here is just amazing. The cars, the supermarkets, the malls. Just Awesome.
Of course, my visit wouldnt be complete without SHOPPING. We shopped almost everyday. lol. Well not really but most of the time. I bought shoes, clothes, pasalubongs, and everything that I could just think of. lol. Well not literally everything.
I also met Dianne here in the States. I slept over at her place and we stayed up the whole night. We probably slept at 3 or 4 already. We also went to the mall and watched Mosters-In-Law, which stared Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda. It was HILARIOUS and quite romantic too. lol. After the movie we also window shopped which was fun.
I also visited Knotts Berry Farm with our relatives. It was full of rides mostly roller coaster or Extreme rides. My favorite was Ghost Rider which was SO FAST! lol! Knotts Berry was also fun.
All in all my visit here was AMAZING! You really cant compare America to the Philippines. Im surely going to miss the food, the streets, malls and just about everything! lol. Honestly, Im already looking foward to next year most especially with the fact that ill be with my siblings and will be double the fun.
So yeah thats basically what I can tell you about my visit here. Ill try to post more. But thats ok for now. Im currently typing in the dark since my mom is sleeping the lights are off. So ill end it here. I hope you guys enjoy the layout! Ill try to post more often. See you! Ciao! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home