Hey Ya'll
Hi guys! lol. Im here right now at California, USA. It all happened in ablur and my its surreal. Anyways, I arrived here yesterday and was really amzed at how US looked. The streets were big and everything was just.. wow. lol. Our apartment is really cool. Its like a hotel and very homy. lol. I had jet lag so i didnt sleep the whole night and slept for w hile this morning. I also talked to my friend and classmate dianne who is also in vacation here in California; were planning tyo meet so hopefully we'll be able to plan it well. After my nap we went food shopping at food for less (after having a stop over at target).Its really weird that now I'm the one considered as a foreinger. lol. But either way its fine. Imk pretty ralaxed here at home. Luckily my dad has a pc so I can get myself occupied. :P hehe. Anyways, See you guys soon! Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home